Roles Farie
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.
Buscar

Resultados por:

Rechercher Búsqueda avanzada

Palabras claves

3  2  1  

Últimos temas
» 
Interested in applying for a rank? I_icon_minitimeJue Ago 20, 2015 3:40 am por Ambientación

» Do you want to host an event?
Interested in applying for a rank? I_icon_minitimeDom Jun 14, 2015 1:06 pm por Ambientación

» Forum Rules
Interested in applying for a rank? I_icon_minitimeDom Jun 14, 2015 12:02 am por Ambientación

» Introduction Template
Interested in applying for a rank? I_icon_minitimeSáb Jun 13, 2015 11:58 pm por Ambientación

» A Short Introductory to PokerShark
Interested in applying for a rank? I_icon_minitimeSáb Jun 13, 2015 10:07 pm por Ricky

» What are freerolls, when will they happen?
Interested in applying for a rank? I_icon_minitimeSáb Jun 13, 2015 9:57 pm por Ricky

» Interested in applying for a rank?
Interested in applying for a rank? I_icon_minitimeSáb Jun 13, 2015 9:28 pm por Ricky

Mayo 2024
LunMarMiérJueVieSábDom

Calendario Calendario

Interested in applying for a rank?

Interested in applying for a rank? Empty Interested in applying for a rank?

Mensaje por Ricky Sáb Jun 13, 2015 9:28 pm

Hello,
You're probably interested in becoming a rank if you are reading this topic.  The procedure is simple, but it does take time, and when you're accepted you shall pay a fee.  

Here are a few things that will increase your chances of becoming a rank:

#1. Become more active in the community.

#2. Most importantly, be beneficial to the clan, for an example, helping new players out.  Advertise, think of new ideas, etc.

#3. Do NOT be intolerably repulsive, do NOT ask for a rank, do NOT beg.

Rank Application:

PokerShark Client Name:
Timezone:
Age: (It's okay if you're not comfortable with us knowing, we're looking for reliable and responsible ranks, - their age has nothing to do with it.)
What have you done so far that was/is beneficial to the clan:
What is your past experience with gambling:

NOTICE: You must have a vouch from: 1 Admin, 1 Moderator and 10 Active Non-Ranks.

You don't get accepted just because you have the required vouches.  There are a lot of people who fit the requirements, but, not enough rank spaces.

The first trade rank '5M Trader' is earned, and not bought; If you want to earn this rank please fill in the details below.

Código:
PokerShark Client Name:
Timezone:
what have you done so far that was/is beneficial to the clan:
what is your history with gambling:
what stands you out from the other applicants:
how many vouches do you have on our forums atm:

Good luck!

Ricky
Admin
Admin